Culturelle Extra Strength Digestive Health Probiotic Capsules
Culturelle® Digestive Health Extra Strength Daily Probiotic has 20 billion active cultures of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, the most clinically studied probiotic strain to deliver a powerful capsule that works naturally with your body to help create a healthy balance of bacteria within your intestinal tract to support a healthy digestive system.*†† Just one capsule of Culturelle Digestive Health Extra Strength Daily Probiotic contains twice the strength of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in Culturelle Digestive Health probiotics§, to safely and naturally help restore the balance of good bacteria in your intestinal tract for better digestion and to promote overall well-being.* When taken daily, this extra strength formula with a probiotic, can also help reduce the likelihood of gas and bloating, support your immune system and help minimize travel associated stomach and digestive issues.*
- The leading brand with 100% Lactobacillus GG
- Guaranteed potency through the expiration date vs. just the time of manufacture
- With Lactobacillus GG, the #1 World's Most Researched Probiotic and subject of over 1000 scientific studies.
- The #1 Pharmacist Recommended Probiotic Brand
- Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Sugar-free
- New Look! With 100% Lactobacillus GG
- With the #1 Clinically Studied Probiotic
- Works Naturally with Your Body to Keep Your Digestive System in Balance
- Helps with Occasional Digestive Upset; Including Diarrhea, Gas and Bloating
- Helps Your Digestive System Work
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Sucrose , Maltodextrin , Colors ( Titanium Dioxide , Red 3 , Blue 1 , Green 3 ) , Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More