Cuisinart Portable Tabletop Outdoor Gas Grill
The Cuisinart Petit Gourmet portable tabletop outdoor LP gas grill has folding legs for portability and easy storage. With a 5,500 BTU oval burner and a 145-square inch cook surface, this small format propane grill is designed to quickly and conveniently cook 8 burgers or strip steaks, 6-10 chicken breasts or over 4 pounds of fish without compromising flavor. The grill heats up very quickly, and uses far less gas than a full-sized grill. The compact size fits small, urban outdoor living spaces and is portable for camping and picnics. It has a locking lid, ergonomic carry handle and setup is quick and easy. This grill uses liquid propane gas cylinders which are sold separately.
- Lid latch and spill resistant drip tray
- Fueled with gasoline, helps you cut down on your energy bills and expect better grilling
- 1 Sq. ft. cooking space provides ample space to cook delicious meals
- Get vigorous heat with 1611.89 W cooking power
- 5,500 BTU oval burner (grill heats up to over 500 degrees)
- Reliable Twist Start ignition system
- Porcelain enamel coated steel cooking grate
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.32(53)5(27)4(19)3(4)2(3)1(0)