Cosentino Winery The Cab Cabernet Sauvignon California Red Wine
Cosentino Winery is renowned for creating the first designated and licensed Meritage wine, Bordeaux inspired blend that set the standard that others would follow in Napa Valley. Today, Cosentino Winery has grown in quality and reputation and continues to gain recognition for innovative winemaking. After over 35 years of winemaking, our commitment to the future is still focused on producing quality ultra-premium wines.
Dark fruit aromas, black currant, violets. Juicy, good mouthfeel, dark berry. Nice lingering finish.
- Dark fruit aromas with black currant, violets and smooth tannins
- Hand-harvested from the Lodi AVA in California
- Aged 11 months in French and American oak
- Pair with grilled meats, braises or stews
- Each bottle contains approximately 5 glass of Cabernet Sauvignon