Columbia Crest Grand Estates Chardonnay Washington White Wine
Indulge in the unparalleled taste of Columbia Crest Grand Estates Chardonnay, a refreshing white wine with a perfect balance of rich caramel notes from oak barrels and the refreshing crispness from steel tanks. Crafted from premier vineyard sites throughout Washington State's Columbia Valley, including Yakima Valley, Horse Heaven Hills, and Wahluke Slope, this Chardonnay white wine reflects the unique terroir of the region. Pair Columbia Crest Grand Estates Chardonnay with green apples and brie cheese, crab cakes, or lemon butter garlic pasta for a culinary delight. As a leading winemaker, Columbia Crest has won numerous awards for producing wines of exceptional quality and value. Try the Columbia Crest Grand Estates Chardonnay White Wine and experience the terroir of Washington State's Columbia River Basin like never before.
- One 750 mL bottle of Columbia Crest Grand Estates Chardonnay White Wine
- Chardonnay white wine is creamy and rich with a silky palate
- Serve Chardonnay wine with shrimp scampi, crab cakes, or herb crusted pork chops
- Conveniently packaged screw-top bottle, perfect for enjoying at any table, home or away
- Chardonnay white wine is best enjoyed chilled for 30 - 60 minutes before serving
- This bottle of white wine is extremely food friendly and pairs well with casual dinners and gatherings
- Columbia Valley wine made with grapes from premier vineyards in Washington state
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.38(16)5(9)4(5)3(1)2(1)1(0)