Charles & Charles Post No. 35 Red Blend Washington Red Wine
Charles & Charles Double Trouble Red Wine Blend is a 58% Syrah and 42% Cabernet Sauvignon blend with tremendous purity, depth and focus. Soulful, bold and true, this rich red wine brings together aromas of blackberry, white pepper, black licorice and cocoa. It has a full mouthfeel with a long, energetic finish, and refined tannins that build with floral notes. Open a bottle of this bold, textured wine to serve with bruschetta, a cheese plate or steak. This elegant red wine showcases the beauty and power of Washington State. This dry red wine has 13.3% alcohol by volume.
- Syrah and Cabernet blend with aromas of blackberry, white pepper, black licorice and cocoa
- Dry red wine showcases refined tannins and full mouthfeel with a long and energetic finish that builds with floral notes
- Bold, textured blend of Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon wine complements bruschetta, a cheese plate or steak
- This elegant red wine showcases the beauty and power of Washington State
- Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes are fermented separately in stainless steel tanks with native yeast from the vineyards
- 100% Native yeast fermented. Primary fermentation lasted 10-15 days but kept on its skins for 35 days total. 100% of the wine went into old barrels for 9 months.
- One 750mL wine bottle of Charles & Charles Double Trouble Red Wine Blend, 13.3% ABV