Campbell's® SpaghettiOs Franks Pasta with Sliced Franks in Tomato Sauce
Dig into a dish the whole family will enjoy with SpaghettiOs Canned Pasta with Franks. Each bite features classic o-shaped pasta to add some fun to any snack. This canned food puts a yummy spin on original SpaghettiOs with the addition of sliced franks.
- Neat o-shaped pasta that adds character to every bite
- canned pasta features delicious tomato sauce and sliced franks for a snack the whole family will love
- Pasta with franks and tomato sauce features 1/2 cup of vegetables and 9 grams of protein per 1 cup serving
- Serve 1 cup of SpaghettiOs as healthy snack for kids and adults, pack some as a kids lunch or enjoy as a nostalgic entree
- Microwave food that is easy to prepare in as little as 3 minutes
- Pasta can is recyclable
Water , Tomato Puree ( Water , Tomato Paste ) , Chicken and Pork Frankfurters , Made With : Chicken , Pork and Beef ( Mechanically Separated Chicken , Pork , Water , Corn Syrup , Salt , Beef , Modified Food Starch , Dextrose , Ascorbate Acid , Sodium Nitrite , Natural Flavors ) , Enriched Pasta ( Wheat Flour , Niacin , Ferrous Sulfate , Thiamine Mononitrate , Riboflavin , Folic Acid ) , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Contains Less Than 2% Of : Prepared Mustard ( Distilled Vinegar , Water , Mustard Seed , Salt , Turmeric , Paprika , Spice , Dehydrated Garlic ) , Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese ( Cheddar Cheese [ Cultured Milk , Salt , Enzymes , Calcium Chloride ] , Water , Disodium Phosphate , Enzymes ) Salt , Carrot Juice Concentrate , Flavoring , Citric Acid , Enzyme Modified Butter , Reconstituted Skim Milk , Monopotassium Phosphate , Dehydrated Garlic , Onion Extract .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Carrots and Their Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More