Caltrate Chewables 600+D3 Plus Minerals Calcium Vitamin D Supplement
Caltrate Chewables 600+D3 Plus Minerals contains a dual action calcium with vitamin D supplement for bone strength, plus zinc, copper and manganese to help bones stay flexible. (1) Each tablet contains 600 mg calcium carbonate, 20 mcg Vitamin D3 and key minerals like zinc, copper and manganese. These chewable fruit-flavored tablets are great for taking on the go with or without food or water.
- 155 count bottle of Caltrate Chewables 600+D3 Plus Minerals Calcium Vitamin D Supplement in cherry, orange and fruit punch flavors
- Dual benefit formula includes calcium and vitamin D3 for bone strength and zinc, copper and manganese for flexibility (1)
- Includes key essential minerals like zinc, copper and manganese to help support collagen production to facilitate more resilient bones (1)
- Caltrate Plus Minerals has the most vitamin D3 per tablet among leading calcium supplement brands to help maximize calcium absorption
- Caltrate calcium and vitamin D supplements with 600 mg calcium carbonate and 20 mcg of vitamin D3 per tablet
- Chewable tablets in great-tasting orange, cherry and fruit punch flavors are great calcium supplements for taking on-the-go
- Take one of these calcium and vitamin D tablets up to two times daily with food or as directed by a physician
Calcium Carbonate , Xylitol , Maltodextrin , Magnesium Oxide , Contains Less Than : 2% : of : Blue 2 Lake , Cholecalciferol ( Vit . D3 ) , Citric Acid , Copper Sulfate , Corn Syrup Solids , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Magnesium Stearate , Manganese Sulfate , Mono and Di Glycerides , Natural Flavor And Artificial FlavorS , Polydextrose , Red 40 Lake , Sucralose , Sugar , Tocopherols ( To Preserve Freshness ) , Yellow 6 Lake , Zinc Oxide . Boron
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More