Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almond Milk
A satisfyingly creamy blend of almond milk and coconut cream that’s surprisingly drinkable, considering it’s entirely sugar-free. With 45 calories and 40% more calcium than dairy milk, switching to plant-based has never been easier (or tastier).
- Creamy, not chalky: Califia’s Toasted Coconut Almondmilk has a satisfyingly creamy texture without a hint of chalk
- 40% more calcium than milk: thanks to the addition of calcium, you don’t have to sacrifice nutrition to go plant-based
- A family affair: Califia Farms almonds hail almost entirely from one third-generation family farm in central California
- Box-checking goodness: Non-GMO, kosher, and vegan. Free of dairy, soy, sugar gluten, carrageenan, BPA, and preservatives
- Smooth, not bitter: this plant milk has a great-tasting smoothness akin to dairy milk that’s very low on the bitterness scale
- Go coco-nuts: unbelievably smooth and creamy at 45 calories per serving
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Potassium Citrate, Monk Fruit Extract
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More