Bush's Best® Vegetarian Baked Beans
Whether it’s hot dogs, hamburgers, turkey burgers or a meat-less favorite on your table, it only makes sense that Bush’s Baked Beans go on the side. Our Vegetarian Baked Beans recipe uses tender navy beans, slow-simmered in a tangy, meatless, sweet tomato sauce seasoned with brown sugar and a special blend of spices. So whether you’re fixing up a summer cookout, a weeknight meal or anything in between, you can be sure you’ve got perfectly tangy beans to go along with every savory bite.
- Stock your pantry with 28 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Vegetarian Baked Beans
- Bush’s Vegetarian Baked Beans are tender navy beans slow-simmered in a tangy tomato sauce seasoned with brown sugar and a special blend of spices
- Bush’s Baked Beans offer a perfectly sweet side to make your savory favorites even tastier
- Gluten, cholesterol and fat free
- Kosher certified & vegetarian
- A pantry staple with 7g of plant-based protein (8% DV) and 5g of fiber (17% DV) per serving
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared Navy Beans, Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Puree (Tomate Paste, Water).Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric), Modified Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Spice, Extractive of Paprika, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor.
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...