Bush's Best® Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans
When you’re grilling up the big, bold flavors of your favorite meats, you need a side that can hold its own. Luckily, the robust taste of Bush’s Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans does just that. We take tender navy beans and slow-simmer them in a flavorful steak sauce made with onion, bell peppers and a hint of hickory smoke flavor. So whether you’re cooking chicken, steak, fish, sausage or something else, you know just where to reach for a side that’s decidedly different.
- Stock your pantry with 22 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans
- Bush’s Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans are tender navy beans slow-simmered in a flavorful steak sauce with onion, bell peppers and a hint of hickory smoke flavor
- Bush’s Grillin’ Beans are packed with robust flavor that pairs perfectly with your favorite grilled meats – enjoy with chicken, steak, fish, sausage and more
- Gluten and cholesterol free and low fat
- A pantry staple with 7g of plant-based protein (9% DV) and 5g of fiber (18% DV) per serving
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared Navy Beans, Water, Brown Sugar.Contains 2% or Less of: Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric), Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spice, Tomato Powder, Natural Flavor
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More