Burts Bees Refreshing Cucumber and Mint Facial Towelettes
Clean and refresh skin with refreshing towelettes, made with upcycled cotton* left over from making T shirts. From the number one dermatologist recommended natural skin care brand**, these wipes are pre moistened with nutrient rich botanicals to wipe away makeup, dirt and oil—even mascara. The towelettes work with all skin types. Tuck a pack of these refreshing towelettes into your purse, travel bag, or gym bag. Face wipes are easy to use as a face cleanser on the go – no water or rinsing required. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum, they’re certified home compostable* so you can feel good about using Burt’s Bees towelettes to clean your face. *Certification does not cover the possible presence of toxic or non biodegradable after use residues on this product. Made with at least 60% repurposed cotton. **Based on a September 2021 NielsenIQ national survey of U.S. Dermatologists.
- FACIAL CLEANSER: 30 pre-moistened towelettes can be used as makeup remover wipes or as a face cleanser on the go—no water or rinsing required; packaging may vary
- MADE FROM UPCYCLED COTTON*: We take cotton scraps left behind from making t-shirts and turn them into certified home compostable* towelettes, helping us all close the loop on waste
- MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES: Soft cotton pre-moistened face wipes feel soft as silk on your skin as you use them to gently and easily remove makeup, mascara, dirt and oils
- REFRESHING: Nutrient-rich botanicals and a light cucumber and mint scent awaken your senses with a hint of fresh, juicy cucumbers and cooling mint
- EASY TO USE: Gently wipe your face with Burt’s Bees Refreshing Facial Towelettes to remove dirt, oil and makeup and leave your skin feeling, soft, clean, and with a refreshing cucumber mint scent
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.01(196)5(77)4(19)3(7)2(15)1(78)