Brita BPA-Free Basic Faucet Mount Water Filtration System
The Brita Basic Faucet Mount Water Filtration System is made without BPA and helps reduce chlorine and contaminants, including 99% of lead, in tap water. Each system fits standard faucets only. You can replace up to 2,250 standard 16.9-oz. plastic water bottles a year with Brita. It's an easy way to stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste.
- FAUCET WATER PURIFIER: One Brita Basic Faucet Mount Water Filtration System with one filter attaches directly onto your standard faucet to provide great-tasting tap water for your family
- CUTS OUT IMPURITIES: Water filter system features Advanced Brita Carbon-Block Technology that cuts the taste and odor of chlorine and also reduces multiple contaminants in drinking water
- SUSTAINABLE: By switching to Brita, you can save money and replace up to 2,250 standard 16;9-oz; single-use plastic water bottles each year
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: A water dispenser filter indicator lets you know when it’s time to replace your water filters with just one click; the easy installation requires no tools
- WHEN TO REPLACE: Replace your faucet-mount Brita water filter every 100 gallons or approximately every four months to keep water tasting great
- FITS SPECIFIC FAUCETS: Fits standard 55/64" size faucets and also includes adaptors for 13/16" and 15/16" sizes; does not fit pull-out or spray-style faucets
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(310)4(92)3(40)2(18)1(30)