Brita Premium Night Sky 36 Ounce Water Bottle with Filter
Enjoy great tasting tap water anywhere with the Brita 36 Ounce Premium Filtering Water Bottle. The durable BPA free plastic bottle includes 1 replaceable filter, which reduces Chlorine (taste and odor) as you drink. Featuring an enclosed, easy sip straw, built in carrying loop for grab and go portability, and one handed push button lid, this bottle is designed for effortless convenience. This water bottle is car cup holder friendly and has a leak proof design to help you avoid surprise drips and spills. One bottle filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce single use plastic bottles, so you can stay hydrated and reduce plastic waste. Switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single use plastic water bottles a year*. Brita filtering bottles are easy to clean and dishwasher safe. For best results, replace the filter every 40 gallons or about every two months. *Six Brita Standard Filters can replace up to 1,800 16.9 oz single-use water bottles.
- Brita’s Premium 36-ounce Filtering water bottle is our largest Brita bottle yet; It holds 36oz of water, and is designed with a Brita filter that fits in the straw and makes water taste great
- Get great tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles* a year
- This 36oz Brita water bottle is car cup holder friendly, and features a built-in carrying loop, easy open lid and is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning; Height 10.6"; Diameter 3.8"; Weight 1 pound
- The filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and more with every sip; compatible with Brita water bottle replacement filters
- For the freshest-tasting water, the Brita water bottle filter should be replaced after 40 gallons or approximately every two months
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.61(1273)5(920)4(243)3(85)2(19)1(6)