Brita Large Lake Blue Stream Water Fitler Pitcher with Stream Filter
Drink cleaner, great-tasting water with this BPA-free Brita 10 cup water filtration pitcher. Brita StreamFilter-As-You-Pour technology allows you to enjoy great-tasting water and is the only pitcher that filters water as you pour so you don’t have to wait at the sink for water to filter. When you pour the water into a glass, the water flows through the filter, reducing chlorine (taste and odor) and more. Replacing your Brita Stream filter is a breeze. Just a glance at the electronic filter replacement indicator lets you know when it is time to change the filter. The Brita Stream pitcher is compatible only with Brita Stream filters and comes with 1 Stream Pitcher Filter. The filter should be changed every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household, for best results. Start drinking great tasting water with Brita.
- The large, Rapids water pitcher with filter holds 10 cups of water and filters with every pour so you don't have to wait for filtered water
- Get great tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles* a year
- This space efficient Brita pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy-fill locking lid and is easy to pour; Height 10.75"; Width 5.63"; Length/Depth 10"; Weight 1.35 pounds
- Our filter as you pour Stream water filter reduces chlorine (taste & odor) and more**; always get cleaner***, filtered water with an electronic indicator that makes filter reminders effortless
- Compatible with Brita Stream water filters; for the freshest tasting water, replace your Stream filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; *16.9 oz water bottle;**See certifications;***vs. tap
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.