Boar's Head Manchego Cheese
With a firm, slightly granular consistency and complex flavor that evokes Spain’s windswept La Mancha region, Boar's Head® Manchego Cheese is a flavorful cheese that is crafted in the Old World style from sheep’s milk and aged 12 months.
- Made from pasteurized Manchega Sheep’s milk
- Firm texture, slightly sharp, intense flavor with a pleasant aftertaste
- Good source of protein & calcium
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Product of Spain
- Gluten free
- No fillers or by-products
Pasteurized Manchega Sheep's Milk, Contains 2% or Less of Cheese Cultures, Rennet, Salt, Calcium Chloride.
Contains Milk and its derivates. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...