Betty Crocker™ Teriyaki Sheet Pan Dinner Starter kit
Help take the stress out of meal planning with Betty Crocker's Sheet Pan Dinner Starter with a tasty teriyaki flavor. Simply follow the instructions to gather the necessary ingredients for a convenient, easy weeknight meal option. This dinner starter comes with the seasonings for a teriyaki chicken marinade and a sauce for drizzling. Try all the flavors of Betty Crocker Sheet Pan Dinner Starters.
- DINNER STARTER: Sheet-pan dinner starter with teriyaki seasonings and sauce included
- STRESS-FREE PLANNING: Help take the stress out of dinner by following the simple instructions on the package
- ADD MEAT & VEGGIES: Grab a pound of chicken breast and two vegetables of your choice for a customizable family meal
- EASY CLEANUP: One-sheet-pan dinners help make dishes easy
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Betty Crocker has been providing family meal solutions for decades
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Betty Crocker; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Sauce: Soy Sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate [preservative]), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Water, Ginger Puree (ginger, water), Modified Corn Starch. Contains 2% or less of: Garlic Puree (garlic, water), Toasted Sesame Oil, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper. Seasoning: Sugar, Maltodextrin, Soy Sauce* (soybeans, wheat, salt), Corn Starch, Brown Sugar, Onion*, Salt, Garlic*, Caramel Color, Spice. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Vegetable Oil (high oleic canola, soybean, and/or sunflower oil), Gum Arabic, Red Chile Pepper, Vinegar*, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Wine, Yeast Extract. *DRIED
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More