Best Foods® Gluten-Free Real Mayonnaise Condiment
Treat yourself with Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Proudly made with real, simple ingredients like cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar, we know that to really Bring Out The Best, we need to do more than just taste great. That’s why our delicious Blue Ribbon Quality Mayonnaise is made with real eggs, oil and vinegar sourced from trusted American farms. And it comes in a convenient real mayo squeeze bottle that makes it easy to add it to your favorites.It's simple. We use the finest, real ingredients in Best Foods Real Mayonnaise. In fact, we use 100% cage-free eggs and are committed to 100% responsibly sourced soybean oil. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650mg ALA per serving, which is 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA), and is also gluten-free and certified kosher. And nothing beats the taste of real mayo. It’s the ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing simple meals and simple sides.
- Enjoy the creamy, delicious taste of Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, a naturally gluten-free condiment in a convenient real mayo squeeze bottle
- This gluten-free mayo is made with real, simple ingredients like 100 percent certified cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar
- An ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads and simple meals
- Rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650mg ALA per serving, which is 40 percent of the 1.6g Daily Value of ALA), this is a great option for those looking for delicious gluten-free condiments
- Our unique squeeze bottle has a clean lock cap and precision tip and gives you the control to get your mayo exactly where you want it
- Our mayonnaise bottles and jars are now made from 100 percent recycled plastic
Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caclium Disodium EDTA (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavors.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More