Ben & Jerry's Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Coconut Seven Layer Bar
Coconut frozen dessert, fudge chunks, walnuts, graham cracker swirl, and caramel swirl in a 100% vegan-certified non-dairy version of one of Ben & Jerry's most sought after Scoop Shop ice cream flavors. It's everything you've dreamed of, swirled to seventh heaven! Ben & Jerry's non-dairy recipe took three years of tasting and tweaking to find the perfect mix. Ultimately, almond milk is what made the magic happen, creating the smooth and creamy texture you crave in a lactose-free frozen dessert.
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream & frozen dessert flavors are made with non-GMO ingredients
- Coconut Non-Dairy Certified Vegan Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks, Walnuts, & Swirls of Graham Cracker & Caramel
- Ben & Jerry’s uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Ben & Jerry's non-dairy frozen dessert is Certified Kosher-DE
Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Walnuts, Corn Syrup Solids, Dried Cane Syrup, Coconut, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Cocoa, Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Pea Protein, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor (Sesame, Coconut), Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Dry Malt Extract (Barley), Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Tapioca Starch, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Baking Soda, Carrageenan
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More