Ben & Jerry’s Peanut Butter Half Baked Ice Cream
A delightfully euphoric combination of chocolate and peanut butter ice creams with fudge brownies and gobs of peanut butter cookie dough. Can’t you just taste the awesome? Of course you can! A special twist on our most popular flavor, Peanut Butter Half Baked makes the best even better with a gooey, gobbly, chunkalicious mix of fudgy brownies and peanut butter cookie dough. For peanut butter lovers, it’s a swirl of ice cream euphoria that simply can’t be beat. And for all you Half Baked purists who call it sacrilege, grab a spoon and prepare to have your world flipped upside down. This flavor doesn’t just taste good but does good, too, by sourcing the fresh-baked brownies from fellow B Corp Greyston Bakery, located in Yonkers, New York.
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ice Creams with Gobs of Peanut Butter Cookie Dough & Fudge Brownies
- If you were smitten with Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked®’s peanut buttery cousin when it was a Limited Batch, we expect you could be a whole lot smittener now that this frozen treat is a full-time flavor.
Cream , Liquid Sugar ( Sugar , Water ) , Skim Milk , Water , Sugar , Wheat Flour , Peanuts , Cocoa ( Processed with Alkali ) , Brown Sugar , Egg Yolks , Cocoa Powder , Peanut Oil , Soybean Oil , Butter ( Cream , Salt ) , Invert Cane Sugar , Salt , Chocolate Liquor , Eggs , Tapioca Flour , Peanut Flour , Peanut Extract , Vanilla Extract , Egg Whites , Guar Gum , Cocoa Butter , Natural Flavor , Carrageenan , Soy Lecithin , Baking Soda , Malted Barley Flour .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More