Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Half Baked® Ice Cream
Ben & Jerry's delightfully euphoric combination of chocolate and peanut butter ice creams with fudge brownies and gobs of peanut butter cookie dough. Can't you just taste the awesome? Of course, you can!
Our ice cream provides a special twist on our most popular flavor, Peanut Butter Half-Baked makes the best even better with a gooey, gobbly, chunkalicious mix of fudgy brownies and peanut butter cookie dough. For peanut butter lovers, it's a swirl of ice cream euphoria that simply can't be beat. And for all you Half-Baked purists who call it sacrilege, grab a spoon and prepare to have your world flipped upside down with this frozen treat!
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ice Creams with Gobs of Peanut Butter Cookie Dough & Fudge Brownies
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- If you were smitten with Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked®’s peanut buttery cousin when it was a Limited Batch, we expect you could be a whole lot smittener now that this frozen treat is a full-time flavor
Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Peanuts, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Brown Sugar, Egg Yolks, Cocoa Powder, Peanut Oil, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Invert Cane Sugar, Salt, Chocolate Liquor, Eggs, Tapioca Flour, Peanut Flour, Tapioca Flour, Peanut Flour, Peanut Extract, Vanilla Extract, Egg Whites, Guar Gum, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More