Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream pint features big delicious chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough surrounded by creamy vanilla ice cream. It seems like such a no-brainer today, but in 1984 it was revolutionary.
- Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Ice Cream pint with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream pints are made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints source Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pints use responsibly sourced packaging
- Were you smitten with Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked’s® peanut buttery cousin when it was Limited Batch? we expect you'll be a lot smittener now, as this peanut butter ice cream pint is a full time flavor
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Eggs, Coconut Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Cocoa Molasses Guar Gum, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Butter, Invert Sugar, Carrageenan, Milk Fat, Tapioca Flour, Soy Lecithin, Annatto Extract (for Color), Turmeric Extract (for Color), Milk.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.98(251)5(159)4(20)3(17)2(17)1(38)