Bayer® Aspirin Regimen Low Dose 81mg Safety Coated Tablets
When taken under a doctor's direction, Bayer 81mg coated aspirin tablets are recommended to help reduce the risk of another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke.
Aspirin is proven to reduce the risk of another heart attack by 31%and to reduce the risk of another ischemic stroke by 22%.
Bayer safety coated aspirin tablets are easy to swallow and are caffeine-free and sodium-free.
Each pill also features a safety coating to help protect your stomach.
Take aspirin as directed to help protect your heart.
Your heart isn't just yours, and Bayer Aspirin helps ensure that you're there for the people who love you.
Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
* One 300 count bottle of Bayer Enteric Coated Aspirin 81mg Tablets, Safety Coated Low Dose Aspirin
* PROTECT YOUR HEART: Bayer Aspirin helps prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
* HEART HEALTH: Bayer Aspirin reduces the chance of a second heart attack by 31%
* LOW DOSE ASPIRIN: Made especially for adults whose doctors recommend a low dose aspirin regimen
* EASY TO SWALLOW SAFETY COATED ASPIRIN: Caffeine-free, sodium-free tablets are coated for easier swallowing and to help protect your stomach
- Bayer Enteric Coated Aspirin 81mg Tablets are a safety coated aspirin made especially for adults whose doctors recommend a low dose aspirin regimen for secondary heart attack and ischemic stroke prevention
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.14(7)5(5)4(0)3(0)2(2)1(0)