Barilla Blue Box Linguine Pasta
Barilla Linguine pasta, a close relative of Fettuccine pasta, is made from long, flat strands of pasta, but is thinner and narrower. Linguine pasta, which means “little tongues” in Italian, originated in the Liguria region of Italy. Throughout this area, the air is fragrant with salty ocean breezes and the aroma of delicious food cooking. Barilla Linguine pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our linguine pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- LINGUINE PASTA: Linguine pasta, a close relative of fettuccine pasta, is made from long, flat strands of pasta, but is thinner and narrower
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair linguine pasta with a traditional pesto sauce; Also pairs deliciously with tomato, oil-based or fish-based pasta sauces
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in nine to ten minutes
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: Barilla pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More