Back to Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers
Back to Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers are tasty plant based crackers that are inspired by nature and Non-GMO Project Verified. Back to Nature kosher, flatbread crackers feature wheat flour, barley, millet, rye, oats and flax seed for deliciously baked snacks that you and the whole family can enjoy. Crispy flatbreads make the perfect hearty base for sliced cheese and crackers.
- One 5.5 oz box of Back to Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers
- Flatbread, multigrain crackers that are a twist on the familiar for a delicious, simply ingredient snack
- Crispy crackers that feature wheat flour, barley, millet, rye, oats and nutty flax seed
- Back to Nature crackers are perfect for enjoying as a side to your lunch, a pre-dinner delight, or with your favorite toppings
- Kosher, snack crackers are Non-GMO Project Verified and have no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup
- Back to Nature has partnered with The Nature Conservancy to support the organization’s Plant a Billion Trees Program to ensure clean air and water
- Back to Nature is committed to utilizing sustainable packaging by using materials made from 100% recycled paperboard
Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Safflower Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Golden Flaxseed, Corn Starch, Whole Grain Millet, Potato Starch, Brown Rice Syrup, Brown Flaxseed, Whole Grain Triticale, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Whole Grain Rye, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda), Oats, Cane Sugar, Malted Barley Extract, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More