Bacardi Superior White Rum
Originated in 1862, Bacardi Superior is the original rum, aged between one to two years in carefully selected oak barrels. After aging, the rums are blended and passed through a second charcoal filtration to achieve maximum clarity Bacardi smoothness. Bacardi Superior can be used to make numerous light and refreshing cocktails and other drink mixes. It has a crisp taste with distinctive notes of almond and vanilla that are developed by keeping it in special white oak barrels where it’s allowed to age. Bacardi Superior has a balanced taste and delicate flavor, which makes it suitable for mixing with just about anything. You can use it for serving up classic mojitos or for blending a more modern cocktail. Bacardi Superior is an ideal choice to keep on hand for parties or a gathering of friends at home. A classic white rum with distinctive vanilla and almond notes developed in white oak barrels and shaped through a secret blend of charcoal for a distinctive smoothness.
- Aged for a minimum of one year in charred American white oak barrels
- Secret blend of charcoals, to craft a rum that has a light, dry taste perfect for mixing
- Perfect for creating classic, flavorful cocktails
- BACARDÍ Superior Rum was used in the first Mojito cocktail, recorded in Pedro Chicote’s book "La Ley Mojada" from 1930
- The world's most awarded rum
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.