Aspercreme Arthritis Pain Relief Anti-Inflammatory Diclofenac Gel
Relieve arthritis at the source of pain with Aspercreme Arthritis Pain Relieving Gel. This medicated topical gel provides long-lasting relief from arthritis and joint pain* in up to two joints at the same time, including hands, wrists, elbows, feet, ankles and knees. The prescription-strength formula contains diclofenac sodium one percent, a clinically-proven nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine that relieves arthritis joint pain, reduces stiffness, and improves mobility. Unlike pills,** Aspercreme Arthritis is applied directly to the joint to give you relief from your arthritis joint pain. It's an effective alternative to OTC oral analgesics. Keep a tube of Aspercreme Arthritis Pain Relief Gel in your medicine cabinet, purse or gym bag so you always have powerful arthritis pain relief on hand.
*When applied four times a day. It might take up to seven days to relieve arthritis pain.
**Refers to diclofenac sodium 50-mg enteric-coated tablets taken orally three times daily
- Contains one 50-gram tube of Aspercreme Arthritis Pain Relief Gel
- Aspercreme Arthritis Pain Relief Gel is clinically proven to relieve joint pain and improve mobility
- Full prescription strength over-the-counter topical NSAID treatment for arthritis joint pain
- Unlike pills,** Aspercreme Arthritis is applied directly to the joint to relieve arthritis pain **Refers to diclofenac sodium 50-mg enteric-coated tablets taken orally three times daily
- This Aspercreme gel contains diclofenac, an effective medicine that's clinically proven to relieve arthritis pain
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.55(62)5(42)4(14)3(5)2(0)1(1)