Annie’s Organic White Cheddar Shells Mac N Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Dinner
It's hardly surprising that Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese is everybunny's favorite mac! Each bite of this white cheddar mac and cheese is crafted with creamy, dreamy goodness. Made with organic shell-shaped pasta and no artificial flavors or synthetic colors, this real cheese mac and cheese is perfect for lunchtime, dinnertime, or anytime you and your kids are craving something downright delicious. Whip up on a stovetop in minutes and immediately devour. Spoon up some magic with Annie's mac and cheese.
Annie's makes products in over 20 family-friendly categories — from fruit-flavored snacks and cereal to mac & cheese. For busy bunnies and families on the go, we help make life a little easier and more delicious by sweetening-up packed lunches or by adding to a savory, yummy dinner. Annie’s is devoted to spreading goodness through nourishing, tasty foods and kindness to the planet.
- FAVORITE MAC & CHEESE: Packaged macaroni and cheese yumminess made with organic pasta and real white cheddar cheese
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives
- QUICK AND EASY: Your mac and cheese is ready in minutes
- ENJOYABLE FOR ALL AGES: Cheesy mac and cheese is a perfect addition to lunches and dinners
- GOOD EATS: Annie's is a purpose-driven brand believing that together, we can leave behind a healthier planet for our kids
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Best Ingredients: Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat Flour), Dried Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Nonfat Milk, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (For Anticaking).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More