3M SandBlaster 220 Grit Sanding Sponge
3M™ SandBlaster™ Dust Channeling Sanding Sponges are built for the demands of your job. This unique sponge channels dust away from the sanding surface. They are ideal for sanding painted surfaces and resist loading which allows for larger sanding coverage and faster sanding. Can be used on wood or metal. Use coarse grits to remove coatings, medium grits for bare surface sanding and fine grits for between coats sanding. When compared to 3M Conventional Sanding Sponges.
- Lasts 5X Longer than 3M conventional sanding sheets
- Channels dust away from sanding surface
- Use pattern side for detail/contour sanding
- Use regular side for flat sanding
- Made of premium aluminum oxide mineral
- Clog resistant for longer sponge life
- Washable and reusable
- Use Wet or Dry
For the best results, sand with the grain of the surface and work through a sequence of grits, from coarse to very fine, skipping no more than 1 grit between each sanding step (other grits not included).