1924 Double Black California Red Wine Blend
Back in 1924, the heart of Prohibition and wine's darkest hour, our founders planted their first vineyard. Rumor has it some of those grapes might have been used to make wine. For those that dared to toil in the black market of winemaking, bold, full-bodied wines were a crowd favorite at speakeasies across the country. That same rebellious 1920s spirit lives on in our daring wines - and in those who drink them. So, as you pour your next glass and make mischief of your own, 1924 will be there every sip of the way.
• 1924 Double Black Red Wine Blend, Lodi, California, 750mL, 15% ABV
• Winner of four Wine Enthusiast Best Buys; Santé International Wine & Spirits Competition 93 points 2019
• Founded by risk-takers, for rule-breakers, this Prohibition-inspired wine is best enjoyed by the rebel in us all
• Made with grapes from the Lodi region of California
• This full-bodied red wine blend delivers layered flavors of black cherry, raspberry and vanilla
• Pairs well with equally bold dishes likes saucy BBQ ribs or sweet and spicy smoked chicken wings
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.63(8)5(5)4(3)3(0)2(0)1(0)