Kid Friendly New Years Eve Printable Colorable Glasses
Created by: Amy Christie, this heart of mine
Say good-bye to the old and celebrate the New Year with the little ones. Using this easy-to-make pattern, let them make their own festive eyewear so they can greet the new year in style.
Things You’ll Need:
- Printable paper glasses
- White cardstock
- Double-sided tape/glue stick/hot glue gun
- Print the paper glasses onto white cardstock.
- Color the glasses as desired.
- Use scissors to cut out the glasses shapes.
- Fold the glasses on the dashed lines.
- On the folded tab, place double-sided tape to stick on one arm of the glasses. Repeat on the other side.
- Wear to ring in the New Year!
Celebrating the start of a new year is a fun, significant event for children to participate in. Get them involved in the party and create memories that will last a lifetime.