Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Herbs
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Private Selection™ Petite Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh Simple Truth Organic™ Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh Simple Truth Organic™ Thyme
- 6 cloves garlic, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus for sheet pan
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add potatoes, rosemary, parsley, thyme and garlic to a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Lightly coat sheet pan with olive oil and pour potatoes onto the pan.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are crispy on outside and tender on inside.