Quick Plant-Based Thai Quinoa Bowl
Is your family hungry for flavor? Bowl ‘em over with this healthy, plant-based quinoa and veggie dish, enhanced with a Thai-inspired dressing. Tip: It can also be enjoyed chilled, so it’s great for leftovers.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- In medium bowl, combine quinoa, broccoli, carrots, onion and cilantro.
- In small bowl, whisk together lime juice, tamari, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic and ginger. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture. Serve. Refrigerate leftovers.