Pear and Clementine Rum Cocktail
A smooth fall-inspired cocktail is perfect for sipping with your Thanksgiving meal.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pear, cut into chunks
- 2 clementines, peeled, segmented and zested
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 1 cup tonic water
- Fresh thyme, to garnish
- In a glass, add the pear and clementine. Muddle to extract juices, then strain juices into two glasses. Discard muddled pieces.
- In a measuring glass, add the simple syrup, rum and extract. Divide mixture equally into the glasses and stir to combine.
- Add ice cubes and top with tonic water. Garnish with fresh thyme and clementine zest. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.