Cherry Coconut Macaroon Tartlets
Shortbread tartlets with cherry filling are one sweet way to serve up dessert!
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 1 package Private Selection™ Shortbread Tartlet Shells
- 1 bag Private Selection™ Handpicked Dark Sweet Cherries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Private Selection™ Coconut Macaroon Loose Granola, for garnish
- Arrange tartlets on a plate or serving platter. In a saucepan, combine cherries and sugar, mixing until well-combined. Bring to boil, and then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is reduced. Remove and cool.
- Carefully spoon cherry filling into tartlet shells. Then dollop with whipped topping, and finish each with a sprinkle of granola. Serve immediately, refrigerating any leftovers.