Vitacost Vitamin B12 Delayed Release Tablets
What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble B vitamin essential for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.* It also plays an important role in the formation of healthy red blood cells.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Vitamin B12?
- Supports the health of the central nervous system*
- Helps reduce homocysteine levels, which is important for heart health*
- Promotes optimal sleep*
- Improves daytime alertness and concentration*
Why is Vitacost® Vitamin B12 your everyday essential?
- Delayed release formula allows tablets to dissolve gradually, promoting better absorption
- Supplies 1,000 mcg of vitamin B12 per single-tablet serving
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Great value compared to other brands
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.* We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.