Vitacost Synergy Coral Calcium and Vitamin/Mineral Complex
What is Coral Calcium Complex?
Vitacost Coral Calcium Complex features coral calcium imported from Okinawa, Japan, created from aboveground marine coral. In addition to coral calcium, it contains a host of other nutrients, including magnesium, selenium and a number of other vitamins and phytonutrients.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Coral Calcium and Vitamin/Mineral Complex?
- Many people don’t meet current recommendations for calcium intake through diet alone or with supplements. Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women, and elderly men and women.
- An excellent source of magnesium to help maintain healthy bone density.*
- Provides 1.5 mg of boron. Scientific evidence indicates boron plays a significant role in supporting strong bones.*
Why is Synergy Coral Calcium and Vitamin/Mineral Complex your everyday essential?
- Features coral calcium imported from Okinawa, Japan.
- Contains the superior vitamin D3.
- High in both calcium and vitamin D.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
L-Lysine ( as , L-lysine Hci ) , Horsetail Extract ( Herb ) Standardized To , 7% , Silica , Boron ( as , Boron Citrate , Boron Aspartate , Boron Glycinate ) . Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid and Vegetable Magnesiuim Stearate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More