Vitacost Creatine Powder 5000mg
What is creatine?
Creatine is a non-essential amino acid that is an important source of chemical energy for muscle contraction.* Dietary sources include meat, fish, and other animal products, but creatine may also be formed in the liver, kidney and pancreas from the amino acids glycine, arginine and methionine.
Once creatine reaches the muscles, it’s converted into phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate), and ultimately becomes the body’s primary energy source—adenosine triphosphate (ATP).* Muscle concentrations of creatine are lower in older and middle-aged adults and may explain why they respond so noticeably to creatine.
How does creatine support health?
- Enhances muscle performance during high intensity exercise.*
- When combined with physical training, creatine supplementation leads to increases in lean body mass.*
- When combined with physical training, creatine supplementation leads to increases in muscular strength.*
Why choose Vitacost Creatine Powder Creapure®?
- Features Creapure®, a premium brand of creatine guaranteed to be the highest in quality, purity and safety.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains 200 servings per container.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.