The Glenlivet The French Oak Reserve Single Malt Scotch
The Glenlivet 15 Year Old gets its distinctively rich and exotic character from selective liquid matured in French Limousin oak casks. The cask's wood is cut from France’s Dordogne region, which is known for making and maturing Cognac. Its low density allows the whisky to sink deep into the wood and draw out rich, spice flavors. To prevent the cask flavors from overpowering the liquid, The Glenlivet makers monitor the maturation process carefully, resulting in the creation of a unique expression with pleasing spiciness. On the nose, enjoy creamy and rich notes of toasted almond. On the palate, experience round, sweet and incredibly smooth fruity and nutty flavors, resulting in a lingering, sweet almond and spicy finish.
- 15 YEAR: This 15 single malt whisky year old gets its rich and exotic character from selective liquid matured in French Limousin oak casks
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY: Each 750 ml bottle of The Glenlivet 15 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is 80 proof, 40% ABV
- CONSUMPTION TIP: Most excellently enjoyed neat or on the rocks; Alternatively, enjoy in a Negroni or Manhattan
- FINISH: Lingering, sweet almond, and spice drawn out of the French Limousin oak casks
- TASTE: Round, sweet, incredibly smooth; Fruity and nutty flavors; A gentle cinnamon spiciness
- AROMA: The Glenlivet 15 year old has creamy, rich, and buttery with sweet fruit aromas
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.74(114)5(85)4(28)3(1)2(0)1(0)