Stonefire Caramelized Onion Naan Rounds 12 Count
A new twist to your sandwich experience. Stonefire® Caramelized Naan Rounds are soft, fluffy and delicious. Made with our authentic recipe of fresh buttermilk & ghee (clarified butter) complimented by the sweet and savory notes of the caramelized onions. Each naan round is baked in our patented tandoor tunnel oven to give an amazing taste & texture you can taste on first bite. Stonefire® Caramelized Naan Rounds are perfectly sized for sandwiches, snacks and appetizers. Get creative in your kitchen as you stack, top, layer or fold. Create lunch sandwiches, open-face sandwiches and small appetizers with these naan rounds. Simply heat and serve to make any meal special.
- Perfect for sandwiches, pizza & small appetizers
- A new twist to your sandwich experience
- A great way to serve you or someone you love something wholesome.
- Baked in our patented high heat tandoor tunnel oven to create our signature bubbles & char and an amazing texture and taste you notice on first bite
- Made with fresh ingredients like buttermilk & ghee complimented by the sweet and savory notes of the caramelized onions
- Soft fluffy texture
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, ASCORBIC ACID ADDED AS A DOUGH CONDITIONER, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID), WATER, BUTTERMILK (SKIM MILK, DRY BUTTERMILK, BACTERIAL CULTURE), SOYBEAN AND/OR OIL, CARAMELIZED ONIONS (ONIONS, FLAVOR), MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, DEHYDRATED ONION, SALT, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), GHEE (CLARIFIED BUTTER), DEXTROSE, ACACIA, YEAST, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, ENZYMES.CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK.MAY CONTAIN: EGGS AND SOY.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More