Snyder's® of Hanover Butter Snap Pretzels
Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Snaps offer all the rich, hearty flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, checkerboard shape. They're perfect for snacking, stacking, sandwiching and scooping. You'll love this delightfully versatile snack with only 1 gram of fat per serving. Snyder's of Hanover pretzels give you that delicious crunch for the perfect snack! Made in a facility that does not process peanuts, they're the perfect school snack. Stock up your office or pantry with this value pack! Snyder's of Hanover has been America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909 and our pretzels give you that delicious crunch for the perfect snack! Non-GMO project verified and made in a facility that does not process peanuts, Snyder's of Hanover pretzels are made from wholesome ingredients, kneaded, and oven-baked to seal in all the flavor. Snyder's of Hanover pretzels have been shared across tables, across generations and across the country, making us America's favorite pretzel brand.
- BUTTERY, CRUNCHY PRETZELS: Our Butter Snaps offer all the mouthwatering flavor of butter in a crunchy, checkerboard shape
- SCHOOL SNACK: Our pretzels are made in a facility that does not process peanuts - safe for nut-free schools
- PRETZEL SNACK: Butter Snaps are a perfect snack at home or on-the-go
- GREAT SNACK FOR PARTIES OR RECIPES: Flavorful snack serving at parties or creating chocolate covered pretzel treats
- SHAREABLE BAG: 12 ounce large bag for sharing with family and friends
Shipping & Return Information
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Yeast, Bromelain, Malt (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Canola Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor (Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Modified Corn Starch, Acetic Acid, Soda. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More