Pacific Foods™ Organic Chicken Bone Broth
Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth with sea salt is a delicious, satisfying addition to your everyday routine. We slow-simmer organic chicken bones with vegetables, vinegar, rosemary, and a pinch of sea salt for a savory bone broth full of naturally occurring collagen. Traditionally sipped by the cup, this bone broth is ready to drink-just pour, heat and enjoy! This broth is great for anyone with special dietary needs, as it is gluten-free, soy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free. Recyclable 32-ounce carton is perfect for drinking or cooking. At Pacific Foods, we're proud of using simple recipes and clean ingredients sourced as close to home as possible. We steer clear of preservatives, additives and GMOs. Our mission is to nourish every body, one meal at a time.
- Traditional sipping broth gently seasoned with sea salt. Pour, heat and sip warm by the cup as a delicious satisfying addition to your everyday routine.
- Full of naturally occurring collagen made from slowly simmered organic free-range chicken bones with vegetables, rosemary, cider vinegar, and just enough sea salt to highlight the savory flavor.
- Carefully sourced non-GMO ingredients with nothing artificial added. USDA Organic. Gluten-free, Dairy-free, no MSG or powders added.
- May be suitable for Paleo diets, Keto diets, post-workout, afternoon refueling, or evening routine for a low-calorie soothing snack
- Enhance the flavor of recipes that call for water or broth.
WATER, CHICKEN*, ONIONS*, CARROTS*, CELERY*, SEA SALT, SPICES*, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR*, ROSEMARY EXTRACT* [ANTIOXIDANT]. *ORGANIC
Free from Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More