Mercola Complete Probiotics (70 Billion CFU) Supplement Capsules
By nourishing your healthy microbiome, you support many key functions in your body, including your digestion, absorption of nutrients, immune function, the actions of your genes, cellular health, a normal allergic response, mood, vaginal (for women) and urinary tract health.* All our Complete Probiotics flood your body with 10 strains of exceptional beneficial bacteria, including long-lasting L. acidophilus DDS-1, which supports your health in many different ways. Our formula also contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) as a form of prebiotics to help the probiotic bacteria grow and flourish in your body.* To enhance the potent acid- and bile-resistance of our Complete Probiotics (70 Billion CFU), we use patented DRcaps™ capsules to provide an extra layer of protection against harsh stomach acids so the probiotics reach your small intestine. The first of their kind, these acid-resistant hard capsules are made of a vegetable substance that slows down capsule opening after swallowing, a real plus for fragile probiotic strains that work best in your intestine.
- 10 different probiotic strains help balance your microbiome*
- Demonstrates high potency through independent laboratory tests
- Helps support your digestive and colon health*
- Helps produce vitamins B12, folic acid and vitamin B6*
- Contains valuable prebiotics for optimal probiotic performance
- Helps support cellular health*
- Supports cholesterol levels already in a healthy, normal range*
- Helps promote normal stools*
- Adapts naturally to the human body
- And there are NO bioengineered ingredients in our formulas
- Requires no refrigeration and lasts 18 months at room temperature
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Delayed Release Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gellan Gum), Fructooligosaccharides, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silicon Dioxide.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More