McCormick® Ground Thyme
No spice rack should be without a jar of thyme, a versatile herb with a subtle mint flavor that blends well with other herbs and spices. Ground from carefully selected thyme plants, McCormick Ground Thyme adds savory herb flavor to meatloaf, stews and stuffing. Popular around the world, thyme is a bright and aromatic member of the mint family with a distinctly warm flavor. Ground thyme disperses completely and easily into your dishes, making it perfect for soups, sauces and marinades. Use to season roast meats or poultry, ground beef for meatloaf, and lamb or beef stew. Try tossing ground thyme with roasted vegetables like carrots, zucchini or potatoes. It is essential to Creole and Cajun cuisine in jambalaya, gumbo and blackened meats.
- McCormick Ground Thyme is carefully selected for subtle mint flavor
- Adds savory herb taste to meatloaf, stews and stuffing
- Ground thyme disperses completely and easily into your dishes
- For roasted vegetables like carrots, zucchini or potatoes
- Essential to Creole and Cajun cuisine in jambalaya, gumbo and blackened meats
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.