Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint™
Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint: The next step in the evolution of joint health:
Glucosamine has been researched for its ability to help support the production of cartilage - which is the natural shock absorber in our joints that prevents bones from rubbing together. Building upon this amazing nutrient, Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint combines a proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids to support joint and connective tissue health.
- Glucosamine helps promote the formation of cartilage between joints.
- Chondroitin is a critical structural component of cartilage and provides resistance against compression with a cushioning effect.
- Essential Fatty Acids EPA and DHA supports whole body health, including the joints and connective tissue.
- Vitamins C and E help to protect joint tissues from cell-damaging free radicals. Vitamin C is also required for the production of collagen, a protein necessary for the for the formation of connective tissue in cartilage.
What are the Benefits of Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint?
Inholtra supports your joints in moving with flexibility and comfort. This advanced formula brings together some of the very best nutrients to:
- Protect and strengthen connective tissue and joints.
- Promote the production of new cartilage in joints.
- Promote joint comfort and flexibility.
Fast Acting Liquid Soft-Gels are easy to swallow and release their nutrients fast for optimal results.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fish Oil , Glucosamine Hydrochloride , Chondroitin Sulfate , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Purified Water , Glycerin , Soy Lecithin , Beeswax , St . John's Bread and Titanium Dioxide .
Contains Pod Fruits and Their Derivatives,Beef and its Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Shellfish,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More