Dr. Mercola® Organic Hawthorn and Hibiscus Liquid Drops
Resembling tiny sweet cherries, hawthorn berries have been used as far back as 659 A.D., while exotic hibiscus flowers were used in ancient Egypt to brew into teas – a beverage of choice among pharaohs. Both botanicals have a high-polyphenol, or antioxidant, content, which makes them valuable for heart health as well as digestion, circulation, liver, skin and brain health.
- Studies show two naturally occurring constituents in hawthorn extract, epicatechin and hyperoside, are especially important for supporting healthy blood flow in and around your heart and brain*
- Hibiscus extract may be useful for maintaining metabolic health and healthy blood lipid levels already in the normal range. Plus, it’s known for its ability to support the nervous system and promote healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
- To provide you with the wide-spread benefits of both, we’ve combined the two unique botanicals to create Organic Hawthorn and Hibiscus Liquid Drops
- This pleasant tasting liquid blend: Provides 1 mL, or the equivalent of approximately 600 mg, of herb in each one dropper-serving
- Is gently extracted with organic glycerin instead of alcohol
- Contains a hint of natural mandarin peel flavor to complement the bright flavor of hibiscus flower
- Take control of your cardiovascular health today with Organic Hawthorn and Hibiscus Liquid Drops
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.