Circulon Elementum Hard-Anodized Nonstick Straining Saucepan with Lid
Get a solution-driven, versatile saucepan to help you work smarter in the kitchen with the Circulon Elementum™ Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3-Quart Straining Saucepan with Lid. Crafted from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum that's twice as strong as stainless steel, this straining saucepan boasts the TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. A shatter resistant, tempered glass lid seals in heat and moisture and features a built-in colander to make perfect al dente pasta orsteamed vegetables without the need for extra cookware. Plus, convenient pour spouts make draining and transferring soups, stews and cooking liquids a cinch. Dual riveted stainless steel handles with sleek silicone grips provide a solid, comfortable grasp and are heat safe up to 400° F. PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick inside and out come in show-stopping oyster gray exterior color while delivering superior food release and super-easy cleanup of even the stickiest recipes. Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That's why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee.
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE: Saucepan is constructed from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum for even-heating with maximum durability
- PREMIUM NONSTICK: TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick for natural food release and easy cleanup that lasts ten times longer than normal nonstick
- EASY CLEANING SAUCEPAN: Premium-quality nonstick exterior provides effortless cleanup
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: Dual riveted stainless steel saucepan handles with silicone grips for comfortable, confident maneuvering in the kitchen
- BUILT IN STRAINER
- STOVE TO OVEN PERFORMER: Oven safe to a scorching 400 degrees F; suitable for all stovetops except induction