Campbell's® Chunky Creamy Chicken & Dumpling Soup
Campbell's Chunky Creamy Chicken and Dumplings Soup isn't just tasty-it's made to work as hard as you do. This ready-to-eat chicken soup is made with big pieces of chicken meat without antibiotics, chunks of carrots and celery, and spaetzle dumplings. Each can of this Campbell's Chunky Soup has 16 grams of protein. It Fills You Up Right.
- Campbell's Chunky Soup: One 18.8 oz can of Campbell's Chunky Creamy Chicken and Dumplings Soup
- Big Flavors: Chicken soup made with chicken meat without antibiotics, chunks of carrots and celery, and savory dumplings
- 16 grams of Protein: Hearty soup that has vegetables and 16 grams of protein in each can
- Pantry Staple: Enjoy this soup at home or at work as part of a delicious, filling lunch, or take on outdoor adventures to eat by the campfire
- Microwavable Soup: This easy to microwave soup is simple to prepare, just heat and serve
- Recyclable Soup Can: Soup can is recyclable for easy disposal
Water, Chicken Stock, Spaetzle Dumplings (Water, Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Eggs, Enriched Durum Wheat Flour [Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Salt, Spices, Natural Flavor, Turmeric For Color), Chicken Meat, Carrots, Celery, Vegetable Oil, Contains Less Than 2% of: Green Beans, Peas, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Onions**, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Beta Carotene For Color, Flavoring, Spice, Chicken**, Butter (Cream [Milk], Annatto), Cream (Cream, Soy Lecithin) **, Chicken Fat. **Dehydrated
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More