7 Moons Red Blend Red Wine
7 Moons Red Wine Blend is a fruit forward wine that celebrates the phases of the moon by combining seven grape varietals into a balanced and easy to drink red wine with superb color, depth, and complexity. This California wine opens with aromas of chocolate-covered cherries, baking spices, and vanilla bean, enhancing the intense flavors of strawberry preserves, cherry cola, and milk chocolate. Crafted with syrah, merlot, petite sirah, zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, malbec, and grenache grapes sourced from prime vineyards up and down the Central Coast and Lodi regions, this full bodied red wine has a smooth, fruity finish that lingers on the palate. Store this delicious red wine blend at room temperature, then chill for 30 to 60 minutes before serving. This Central Coast wine pairs beautifully with a broad range of foods, from barbecued chicken and Caprese salad to Chinese cuisine. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of red blend wine
- Fruity wine with aromas of chocolate-covered cherries, baking spices, and vanilla bean
- This California red wine has delicious flavors of strawberry preserves, cherry cola, and milk chocolate
- This full-bodied 7 Moons wine is fruit-forward, with a smooth and lingering finish
- This syrah merlot blend pairs well with barbecued chicken, Caprese salad, or Chinese cuisine